Bexhill Central Station

The town’s only surviving railway station was opened in 1902 and served the London Brighton and South Coast Railway’s line that was built in 1846.

A halt had been built when the line was opened in 1846 and this was replaced by a full station fake watches at Devonshire Square in 1891 after the resort was created. This station was inadequate for the town’s needs and replaced with the current building with its extensive platforms in 1902.

Scroll to Top