Black & White Service Station (Barnhorn Road)

This small garage was listed in local directories from 1934, the owner being given as C. T. W. Penn, in the 1940s. By 1948, Frank Smith had become the owner, with Mrs J. Smith given in 1956 (perhaps his widow?). By 1962, it was run by “Black & White Service Station Ltd.” It was re-built in 2005/6 but then. later, closed.


Scroll to Top